- All scholarships of the central and state Government are made available to the students.
- After admission, students have to fill up separate scholarship form with necessary documents and submit it within the time limit.
- Students eligible to receive scholarship will have to open account in the bank notified by the college.
- Students whose scholarship is not sanctioned will have to pay all fees as per rules.
- Late submission of the scholarship form and incomplete form may lead to rejection of the scholarship form.